The large entrance hall and the courtyard, where once carriages arrived, are dominated by a precious asphaltic stone portal, locally known as "pitch-stone"; it consists of a large round arch, framed between two pillars and surmounted by the family’s coat of arms carved in the same stone, superbly crafted by local artisans.
The staircase leading to the first floor of this historic home, is also in original pitch stone; at one point the staircase becomes two ramps leading in a parallel manner to the entrance hall, where paintings of the ancestors stand out - all the inhabitants of the house starting from the first being Baron Carmelo Arezzo (1795-1864).
Next are a series of rooms, lounges, overlooking the square in front of St. George, the main avenue or partially in front of the Conversation Club, which at some point lead to the great ballroom, which today still maintains its integrity after its last renovation in the second half of the 1800’s: its frescoes depicting mythological scenes, never restored, but always alive and bright; its furnishings, among which long sofas, two high mirrors and precious curtains; to end its late 1700’s Neapolitan school hand-painted majolica floor tiles making it one of the most renowned and sought after places among Ragusa Ibla’s historical buildings.
The other lounges, which open up one after the other are all fully furnished with antiques; each room distinguishes itself with a particular characteristic whereby giving to it its own name: the current dining hall is called the Room of the Angels from its ceiling decorations which was finished in the early 1900’s by Master Del Campo and some of his pupils, or the yellow living room that maintains its original pitch floors set with precious ceramic tile, or the Chapel Room.
In addition, there is another wing of the palace that was restored and enriched with precious marble floors (Siena yellow, French red, extra white of Carrara, onyx, etc.) which were cut and done personally by the maestro Li Calzi of Comiso during the 1960’s.